About: Bandcamp is a digital music platform, on a mission to create the best possible service for artists and labels to share and earn money from their music.
Company size: With headquarters based in Oakland, California, Bandcamp has a remote team of 134 employees distributed across Brooklyn, Montreal, British Columbia, the British Isles, Pittsburgh, Vermont, Paris, Melbourne, and Tokyo.
Work-life balance benefits at Bandcamp
- Work from anywhere. You can work for Bandcamp from wherever you want to be, so long as the wifi is strong and your schedule overlaps GMT-7 at least four hours each day. If you prefer a co-working space, Bandcamp will cover the cost.
- Flexible time off policy.
- Family leave. If you’ve been at Bandcamp for a year, your leave is fully paid.
- Matched charitable donations.
- Health, vision, dental, 401k matching, and travel insurance (country-specific)
Jobs at Bandcamp
Current opportunities available: bandcamp.com/jobs