About: One of Australia’s fastest growing startup, Canva is a graphic design platform that allows users to easily create social media graphics, presentations, posters and other visual content.
Company size: The Sydney-based company has close to 1,000 employees with offices in Manila and Beijing. Since launch the Canva has been used by millions of people around the world.
Work-life balance benefits at Canva
- Breakfast & lunch – complimentary breakfast and lunch, prepared by Canva’s own in-house chefs
- Health & fitness programs – free membership to a number of local fitness studios and an allowance of others.
- Clubs & sports – Canva supports diverse clubs and groups that the team is a part of.
- Relocation budget – flights, removalist costs and initial accomodation covered for employees moving overseas.
- Learning & growth – continuous learning is valued, with an internal Canva University to help the team develop their skills + mentorship, conference budget and more.
- Flexible workplace – all kinds lifestyles and life stages supported – flexible hours, parents rooms, employees decide their own worki set up.
Careers at Canva
Current opportunities available: canva.com/careers